Since I am intrigued by travelling and horoscopes I have decided to write about how different Zodiac signs can contribute to your destination Vacation holiday planning.
You could easily throw a dart at a map or spin a globe, close your eyes and pick a destination to travel to. However, if your stuck or confused you could always see how your zodiac sign might influence your decision-making.
These lists are just a few on which I have researched and asked around with friends to determine where they would like to go and visit.
So let’s begin:
Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19)
Even though Capricorn’s can be a little reserve and keep to them selves, they can also be very down to earth as long as a vacation is at least well planned beforehand. They do like to be around like-minded people when they travel.
- Visiting or even living in Tokyo
- Snow boarding in New Zealand
- Visiting Prague
- Jasper National Park, Canada
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Aquarius are imaginative, outgoing and independent. They love socializing and meeting new people, however they are also independent enough to do things alone and truly experience the moment.
- Seeking the Northern Lights
- Getting lost in New York City
- Safari in South Africa
- Road trip around Australia
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Pisces love to travel! They are usually always travelling or at least dreaming of their next Va-cay. They like to take vacations that are beautiful and look for peace and serenity, however as they get restless they intend to enjoy places where they can be involved in high activities.
- Climbing mount Everest
- Star Gazing in Hawaii
- Exploring Europe – Possibly Barcelona
- Tours in Rio de Janeiro
- Visiting Temples in Tokyo
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
Aries are active and always looking for adventure. With their high enthusiastic energetic personalities they are seeking something fun and that will keep them entertained. They can be a little impulsive and adventurous but only because they are curious with life’s adventures.
- Snowboarding in Canada
- Visiting Mexico, Cancun
- Diving in Cuba
- Seeing the Grand Canyon
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
Taurus naturally like to be somewhere that is comfortable for them. They need to be well organised with a carefully planned itinerary. They appreciate the finer things in life by being pampered and enjoy travelling slowly so they can truly embrace the new environment
- Visiting Italy, Venice
- Cruise through the Mediterranean
- Enjoying French vineyards
- Wine country in California
- White sandy beaches in the Caribbean’s
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Gemini love socializing with people and understanding culture. They have a keen eye on exploring and being opened to new opportunities. They have no problem travelling solo and conversion with others along their journey. They can get bored really easily, so being on the move and constantly exploring and experience this world.
- Tea with monks in India
- Visiting London and possible going on a top deck tour.
- Las Vegas for the outgoing Gemini
- Lagoon cruise in Bora Bora
- Northern Australian camper van tour
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
Cancers are the sweetest and most nurturing of all the zodiac’s. They like to be surrounded by like-minded people and their families. Even though they do like to travel alone but they will retreat back into their shells for protection. They are very easy-going in nature and will trust their travel companion, they prefer a quiet and home like surrounding.
- Exploring Devon, England.
- Cruise through New Zealand.
- Surfing in Byron Bay or soaking up the sun.
- Relaxing and exploring the Seychelles island.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
Leos love to travel with people and appreciate lavishing and luxurious vacations. Yes they say that Leo’s crave for attention wherever they go, so travelling to top destinations will certainly be a talking topic when back home.
- High end shopping in Dubai.
- Elegantly enjoying the food in Paris, France.
- Booking a cosy house in Sweden snow season.
- snorkeling in Hawaii.
- Outgoing Leos will love Parting in Ibiza
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
Virgo’s will defiantly research and plan their trips before booking. As they are usually always busy in their homelife, taking a break is paramount when decision-making. They may be a little fussy so their vacations will be based on good food, interesting architecture and of course the cleanliness of the place.
- Exploring the history of Egypt.
- Rome, Italy – Simple beautiful for the Virgo mind.
- San Francisco
- Temples and culture learning in Sri Lanka
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Libra are very social, loving and love to travel! They can be peaceful people and look for calm and tranquility destinations, however can go hard on a party or two if wanted. They do tend to travel in comfort and see vacations as a way to meet people and educate themselves with new knowledge. They are easy-going and adaptable in all cultural destinations.
- Sunny Spain!
- Partying in Mykonos, Greece.
- Sun baking and relaxing in Hawaii.
- Experiencing Miami Nightlife and of course the beaches!
Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)
Scorpio like to travel their way and try to avoid crowded areas. They are passionate people and like to explore things that no one else has yet discovered. They like romance and can enjoy vacations that are bettering themselves. However, They can also make great Solo travellers! Usually drawn to exotic destinations with plenty of colour.
- Exploring Morocco.
- Snorking in the Maldives.
- Experiencing Bangkok, enjoying its vibrant colours.
- Relaxing in Burano, Italy.
Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)
Sagittarius admire the great outdoors and love travelling! They love experiencing and educating themselves along the way. They like to see as much as they can and usually in a hurry to do so. They are aways seeking for their next big adventure and love travelling so much that they don’t really care where it will be.
- Chasing waterfalls in the Philippines.
- Walking the streets in Vietnam
- Partying it up in Florence
- Exploring the Angkor wat in Cambodia.
- Doing some kind of Food safari in Japan.
I hope you enjoyed reading the above vacation places that your Zodiac sign might enjoy.
I have based this information from close friends of mine and some research. Feel free to comment and let me know your star sign and other places I may have missed.
If you’re reading this and you think to my self “Pfft no! I would never go there.” Well maybe the other sun sign next to you might.. or maybe.. you won’t know if you will enjoy it until you do.”
Happy Monday reading